The BookBub Partners blog attracts a wide audience of publishing professionals and both traditionally and independently published authors. If you have great blogging skills and would like to share your book marketing and/or publishing expertise, we’d love to see your submission.
Successful guest blog posts are comprehensive, interesting, and data-driven posts that teach our readers about a particular aspect of book marketing, ebook sales, author promotion, self-publishing, or traditional publishing.
How to Submit a Post:
If your article meets our editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will reach out either to let you know your article will be published, or to recommend any revisions.
What to Submit:
- Well-written and high-quality original article (Google hates duplicate content).
- Article that reflects the writing style/tone of the BookBub Partners blog.
- Short author bio including a maximum of two text links to your own website.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and other third-party content referenced in the article.
- Post in a Word document with any image files (including attribution) in the doc. If we need the original image files, we will email you a follow-up request.
Guest Blogging Requirements:
- Submissions must meet BookBub’s quality standards to be considered.
- Posts should not be entirely self-promotional. Aim to help and educate authors and/or publishing professionals.
- There is no length requirement. High quality and comprehensiveness matters more. See our existing articles for more guidance.
- BookBub reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy.
- BookBub reserves the right to include links to other BookBub content, resources, and tools.
- You cannot republish your guest post to your own blog afterward (again, Google hates duplicate content). But you can link to the post and include a summary in your blog instead.