We hope you enjoyed the webinar! You can view or download the recording here:
Note: the recording started a bit late, but you can find the information we covered on how our editorial team is reviewing and selecting books for Featured Deals and Featured New Releases in the following links.
Learn more about Featured Deals and Featured New Releases:
Reach millions of BookBub readers in your book’s category to boost sales and visibility with Featured Deals and Featured New Releases.
- How BookBub’s editors choose categories
- How to boost your book’s chances of getting selected for a Featured Deal
- Reasons a book might not have been selected
- Introducing Featured New Releases
Submit a deal: Choose book
Submit an upcoming release: Choose book
Learn more about Recommendations and growing your followers:
Recommending books on bookbub.com is a great way to engage with your existing fans and get exposure to new readers. We highlight authors’ book recommendations on our website, in emails, and on our reader blog (like with this post!) to help authors gain new followers.
- Examples of how other authors are using Recommendations
- Ten ideas for getting more BookBub followers
- Get downloadable “Follow on BookBub” buttons
Recommend a book to your followers: Search for a book
Learn more about BookBub Ads:
BookBub Ads give you the flexibility to promote any book to a custom audience of relevant and engaged readers at any time. If you’re newer to advertising or haven’t been getting the results you’ve hoped for, contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for advice and feedback!
- Guide to setting up a BookBub Ads campaign
- Tips for targeting relevant readers with your ads
- Examples of engaging ad designs
I mentioned the importance of running A/B tests for ROI-positive ads—you can find more information on that in these posts:
- Tips for running ROI-positive ad campaigns
- How to run A/B tests with BookBub Ads
- Copy tips and test results from our Featured Deal blurbs (note that these results are specific to the Featured Deal format, but they can give you some ideas of tests to run with your own ad copy!)
Run a BookBub Ads campaign: Create a new ad