Today, we’re thrilled to announce a new tool that will allow authors and publishers to promote new releases to BookBub’s audience of power readers: Featured New Releases.
We know promoting new releases is one of the toughest challenges book marketers face in an increasingly competitive publishing landscape, so we’re excited to offer a way to increase the discoverability and expand the reach of your new books! Featured New Release emails are curated lists of new releases hand-selected by our editorial team and targeted by category. Each featured book will reach US members subscribed to a single BookBub category. These emails are sent on a weekly basis and include links to purchase the new releases at readers’ retailers of choice.
You can see an example here:
Why run a Featured New Release for your next launch?
- Reach millions of readers. Many new books are already getting exposure to an author’s BookBub followers with our free New Release Alerts, but Featured New Releases offer a way to expand that reach to a much broader audience of BookBub readers.
- Target active book buyers. BookBub members are constantly on the hunt for new books to read. They already rely on BookBub to find books to purchase, so they’re an eager, engaged audience to target with a new release.
- Drive full-price sales. BookBub is well-known as the top platform for promoting discounted books, but 74% of our readers purchase full-price books as well as deals, and almost half regularly purchase books priced over $10.
- Generate exposure. Reaching such a large audience of readers can lead to a high volume of sales, which helps drive books up retailer bestseller lists. This means a Featured New Release can increase the visibility of a new release outside of BookBub’s audience as well.
How to Submit Your Book for a Featured New Release
Featured New Releases will be hand-selected by the same editorial team that curates our Featured Deals. Our editors review all new release submissions and use their knowledge of our readers’ tastes and preferences to select the books that are the best fit for our audience in each category. If you have a new book that will be released within the next six months, you can submit it for consideration here:
Each selected book will be scheduled for a feature within the two weeks following its release date. The cost of a Featured New Release depends on the book’s category. You can view our current prices here. For additional policies and eligibility information, please visit our FAQs.
Planning Your Next Book Launch
To learn more about the different ways you can promote your new releases with BookBub, check out the following resources:
- How to Launch a New Book Using BookBub’s Marketing Tools
- Debbie Macomber’s Book Launch Checklist
- Promoting a New Release with BookBub Ads
If you have any questions or feedback about Featured New Releases, please comment below or contact us anytime at email@example.com! We’re happy to work with you to develop a promotional plan for your next release.
Want to share this news? Here are some ready-made tweets:
Click to tweet: So exciting! @BookBub has launched a new tool that lets authors and publishers promote new releases to millions of power readers. #publishing http://bit.ly/2MavXpi
Click to tweet: #Publishing news: BookBub’s new “Featured New Releases” tool lets authors and publishers promote new books to millions of power readers! http://bit.ly/2MavXpi