We’re sorry we can’t be there in person at 20Books this year, but we hope the following resources are helpful! As a reminder, you can contact our team anytime if you have questions about how to use BookBub to promote your books.
What’s new with BookBub?
- We evolved our weekly email promoting new releases in readers’ favorite genres to focus only on new ebooks priced under $7. Learn more about New Releases for Less!
- We now email your followers if a book Recommendation you’ve posted on bookbub.com has a live Featured Deal. All Recommendations also appear in your follower’s feeds on our website as well as on the recommended book’s page. Learn more about Recommendations!
- Discover 6 BookBub Ads features you may not have known about. For all of the latest ads tips and case studies, check out our Ultimate Guide to BookBub Ads!
How can I work with BookBub?
If you’re just getting started …
- Create a new account to get access to all of our tools.
- Claim your Author Profile to manage your books and your presence on BookBub.
- Discover all our marketing tools to get a sense for what we offer.
If you’re planning an ebook discount, consider…
- Submitting it for a Featured Deal to drive dramatic sales and visibility for the discount.
- Using BookBub Ads, our self-serve advertising platform, to promote the discount with a custom budget, audience, and timeline — any author can run ads at any time.
If you have an upcoming release, consider…
- Adding it to your BookBub Author Profile to get a free New Release Alert sent to your BookBub followers
- Discounting and promoting a related book, such as a first in series or similar backlist title, to increase visibility of your author brand and encourage follow-on sales of the new book.
- Running a BookBub Ads campaign targeting your own fans to reach readers that have already expressed interest in your work, or targeting fans of similar authors to grow your audience
- Sending a Preorder Alert to your followers on BookBub to drive early sales (this tool is only available to authors with 1,000+ followers; if you don’t yet qualify, you can find other ideas for promoting preorder books here!)
And if your upcoming release is less than $7, consider submitting it for a New Releases for Less feature to get exposure to millions of readers in your genre.
If you want to maximize your exposure to new readers, consider…
- Recommending books on your Author Profile, which can increase your visibility among BookBub readers who also like the books you’ve recommended.
- Submitting a free discount for a Featured Deal to generate thousands (or in some genres, tens of thousands!) of downloads, which in turn can boost reviews, newsletter signups, and even sales of other books.